Dya’s Southern Twilight is a homage to one of the most charming places in the world.
Explore the “Big Easy” and the bayou in the 30s-40ies.
(you will need a Second Life account and its 3D viewer)
- separated sections of the land was a great idea, the feeling of the city and the suburbs is well thought out.
- the almost hidden beach and the backyard cemetery are a great complement to the base design.
- some hidden spots we truly amazing to discover
- the radios around the city will bring you to the reality depicted on the land
- the ground texture of the main electric wagons street is of low quality.
- the city could be bigger, there is an area almost unused on the left side past the cemetery.
- at least one more jazz/blues club/bar, please?
Overall Score: 90/100
We Made It — Reed Mathis
Pouring Out — Asher Fulero
Lukewarm Hazy — Asher Fulero
Originally published at https://www.designyourworld.space on October 15, 2020.